On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Andrew Neil
<andrew.jr.n...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've forked the link_roll extension, and made it play with Radiant 0.7.0.

Fantastic!

> An alternative would be to create a new page for the tutorial. My preference
> would be to update the current article for 0.7, then create a new page
> called "Creating Radiant Extensions (pre-0.7)", and copy the current state
> of the tutorial into that one. The existing tutorial has quite a lot of
> links pointing at it, and I think it would be better to keep the article at
> that URL the most current.
>
> Any thoughts on the issue?

I think it would be good to have a "0.7" section on the wiki, so
people can actually see what (documentation) has been updated and
checked to be working with 0.7.
Else they might start using 'pre-0.7' documentation and finding all
sorts of things not working (and that might be confusing).

Maybe also a 'migration guide' / 'howto' on what you need to change in
your pre 0.7 extension to get it working with 0.7 would be cool (since
you figured out how to do that now ;)

On a side note, I'll have a try and update the
radiant/lib/generators/extension* code to match the 0.7 behaviour
(i.e. use admin.resources in the define_resources section of generate
extension, etc).

Jeroen Janssen