Great. I'm glad this problem resulted in helping others. I have
another quick question:
In Settings, under the Comments section, I have Notifications all set
to true but the site does not send any notifications at all, not even
to the moderator when a new comment is posted. Did I do something
wrong or overlook something I need to do to make this happen?
~ Alexis
Alexis Masters, author
http://www.alexismasters.com
510 234-0027