On Mar 30, 2010, at 12:33 PM, john muhl wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Arlen Walker <arlen.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BTW, am I right in assuming there isn't a command to test a specific
>> extension, only one which tests all installed extensions at once?
>
> rake spec:extensions EXT=ext_name

Ah, thank you.

BTW, have a solution to this issue, finally. Radiant is not updating the
schema.rb file when extensions are migrated. After doing an extension migration
use:

rake db:schema:dump

to update the schema.rb file.

Then the test db will be recreated properly during testing. So much simpler
when I finally realized 'rake spec' was using schema:load and not remigrating
everything every time. (What can I say? I've been sick so my mind has been
slower than usual.)

Radiant needs to do a schema:dump after the extension migrations happen, but
until then, doing it manually seems to work.

Have Fun,
Arlen