I was really hoping someone else would chime in on this...

I loaded up drag_reorder, a fork of bright4's that I did a while ago,
and sure enough get a gazillion test errors when I migrate. So, I'm
thinking, by looking at one of the errors, that it has to do with the
extension of a model's find method. So if tests use that, the
condition is different now- no longer by published_at date, but now by
position. I'm not sure why that's an issue, or how to fix it. feeling
kind of overwhelmed with the wordpress-migrator thing, otherwise I'd
jump in. anyone else have a workaround for this?