This reminds me I should really go back to TDD (ducks). Ha, these
errors you're having are familiar, but I can't remember the silver
bullet- if there was any-that solved it. Part of me wants to say, the
extension developers wrote their tests with one gem version, whereas
radiant wrote theirs with another, hence the discrepancy you're
seeing.