On Mar 18, 2010, at 5:23 PM, banane wrote:

> Or it might work with just a migration all together: rake db:migrate
> RAILS_ENV=test

Actually, oddly enough, a variation of this changed the results:

Instead of being at radiant/vendor/radiant when I did the migration, I dropped
back to the project working directory itself (radiant, in this case) did the
migration and then rake spec:models and now 20 tests failed, and none of the
failures relate to position, and the position column remained in the test
table. (moving back to vendor/radiant and rerunning the tests repeated the 66
failures).

So doing the full migration gave different results from the extension migrate
and I suspect some of them at least come from position overriding expected
behavior (such as a couple that complained that using the 'order' attribute
didn't change the order.

Have Fun,
Arlen