On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Jeff Casimir <j...@casimircreative.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see radiant follow some of the footsteps from merb and
> have two gems: radiant-core and radiant-more.

So one other idea I had on about this is to add the ability to the
extension registry for users to create lists of extensions. If you
couple this with the radiant command you could then do something like
this on install:

radiant -d sqlite3 --extensions jlong:fancypants path/to/radiant/project

Which would install all of the gems for extensions from my
"fancypants" list in addition to creating and configuring my Radiant
project.

Then add a "radiant" user in the extension registry and radiant-more becomes:

radiant -d sqlite3 -e radiant:more path/to/radiant/project

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com