On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Marshal Linfoot <mlinf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Jim Gay <j...@saturnflyer.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm glad you brought this up for discussion.
>> Check out the prototype http://github.com/radiant/radiant-prototype
>
> Very nice! Can't wait to see this in a release soon.
> I also want to say thank you to the developers/contributors to
> the Radiant project for all their excellent work. Radiant has simplified the
> management of my (modest) website and it has been a pleasure to use.
> I'm not a programmer but would like to contribute in some way. What kind of
> help do you need?

Find bugs, request features argue about why things should be added,
changed or removed.

Developers are always good, but the application can really grow when
there is a determined direction. Good arguments based on real-world
usage lead to good features. If you have an opinion, please express it
here and on the github issues, just do so with thought and
well-reasoned arguments. We definitely need more of that.

http://www.saturnflyer.com