I'd like to see radiant follow some of the footsteps from merb and
have two gems: radiant-core and radiant-more.  The 'radiant' gem would
become alias to radiant-more which would be core plus a few of the
most common extensions (SnS, some kind of attachments, chronicle?,
etc).  Now that extensions can be gemified, I think this shouldn't be
that hard.

And if someone really wants a stripped down version they can just
install radiant-core, barebones but fully functional.

- Jeff