On 6/20/11 10:55 AM, Jim Gay wrote:
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Paul Noden<nod...@nodster.co.uk>  wrote:
On 20 June 2011 15:40, Bob Sleys<bsl...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Does radiant-reorder-extension work with radiant 1.0.0.rc? Reordering the
pages to make it easy to automatically create properly sorted menus

Only problem is menus? Have you thought about<r:navigation/>  tags in a
layout/snippet which will allow you to configure the menu order?

Paul

Have you looked into https://github.com/dirkkelly/radiant-drag_order-extension
In my experience, there are issues with drag order not maintaining ordering correctly. I ended up exposing the page ordering info (provided by drag_order) in the admin interface and allowing those ordinals to be edited directly, which is more reliably than using the drag and drop of drag_order.

Wes