Thanks, Steve. No worries there. I'm already as light as I care to go (and
lighter than most from what I can tell). There are too many things that
happen unexpectedly, I I prefer a bit of weight to have gear to handle
them. Like funnel clouds on Pikes Peak last year. Or record rains. Or...
Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick