Och, Steve! You're cute. Grin. Do you know what I take or what my stuff
weighs? 60 pounds including food and water for 21 days. Lighter than that
is possible, but I've been there, done that and no, the light weight stuff
always sacrifices more than weight. Basic kit is under 20 pounds.

With abandon,
Patrick