I was thinking about tubing differences between the LHT and the Pugs last
night and this morning as I rode the Pugs into some blistering wind. I
haven't measured diameters of tubes on the Pugs, but it looks to me like
the usual configuration, i.e., DT has a larger diameter than TT. The LHT
has 31.8 mm DT *and* TT. BQ's study of frame stiffness a few years back
suggested, among other things, that the usual difference in diameter
between DT and TT contributes to a more responsive ride. The LHT's
same-diameter DT and TT make it less responsive.

Just to be clear, I wouldn't say the Pugs is "lively," but it is just a
little more responsive to my pedal stroke than the LHT.