So can the S2s be used as a replacement for the stock shifters that came on
the Clems? My wife has a Clementine that she just LOVES, but the stock
shifters have always given lots of "ghost" shifts, as discussed on this
list some time back. I would sure like to replace the shifters with
something that would be mounted in the same place for easy shifting, but
that would not have the problems.

Reid