So can the S2s be used as a replacement for the stock shifters that came on
the Clems? My wife has a Clementine that she just LOVES, but the stock
shifters have always given lots of "ghost" shifts, as discussed on this
list some time back. I would sure like to replace the shifters with
something that would be mounted in the same place for easy shifting, but
that would not have the problems.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit