Grant

In the BLUG post, the sample/prototype looks like a white plastic.  Was
that white plastic sample made by 3D printing?  Or was it an SLA(*)?  Or
did some artisan carve something?  I know the actual shifters will be
aluminum, and I think it's cast aluminum.  Is that right?

(*) SLA does not mean Symbionese Liberation Army in this context.  It's
stereolithography-something.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA