An NOS Saluki/Hilsen is kind of an intriguing concept and I'm sure everyone
here would like to see some pix, regardless of sale.  I'm no expert, but
given what you've said, I would take your cost for the frame and the parts
that will be sold with it, and subtract maybe $400-500??  If it is unique
in some way (as opposed to a standard Hilsen, say) I folks may be willing
to pay more.  Again, we need more information.  Just my thoughts.  Good
luck, Steve