I paid $1200 for a complete used Saluki a couple years ago.  It was in
flawless condition.  Someone has been trying to sell one on the Bay Area
Craigslist off and on for a year or so at $2400 and does not appear to have
gotten any takers.  Depending on condition and the parts you are including,
pricing it closer to $1200 would help you sell it faster.