Don't want to start a big thing here, but it seems to me that's outright theft.
No different than seeing a car in the same spot for a while, breaking in and
driving it off for "safe keeping". Not cool. Why not alert the proper
authorities? My guess is even they would leave it be. No laws are being broken,
right? If it gets stripped, that's too bad, but none of your business. Sorry to
come across cold, but in my world this crosses a line, and if it was my bike
and I saw this ad I would have the cops pay the C-lister a visit.

Marty