Note too that with Orange Seal or any other sealant I've used, if you get a
bigger hole from glass or nail that the sealant can't seal, you'll have a
mess and a tube that you can't patch -- a downside of using sealant. But I
find that these sorts of punctures are so rare that a spare tube (with
sealant installed; or dry, but with a small bottle of the stuff) and a pump
is adequate protection.