It always is helpful to me to weigh my own experience against others'  with
a decision like this one. Sometimes going with "you already love it" lands
me in the position of buying something I thought would be great...only to
realize it didn't live up to expectations! So I'm hoping to moderate that
love with well rounded input from the group. I'm getting that, and very
appreciative of it! Thanks!