Patrick,

      You might want to have your doc check your health with a blood test.
I was suffering from several different problems, including catching "colds"
which led to pneumonia freakishly frequently. A blood test revealed a
serious vitamin D deficiency which once corrected, corrected several health
issues.

     Just a thought...maybe there's something going on which affects your
immune system.

Hoping you find a solution,

John