Some good remedies that I once knew and had forgotten about; thanks. I read
recently that honey has antisceptic properties, and that the ancients (our
betters) used it for wounds.

I just got back from a bike ride detour to the store and am imbibing lime +
honey but with the addition of brandy. Took it easy, tho' had to fight a
stiff wind on the way back in the 70" gear, no didn't downshift tot he 63"
gear. Throat still incipiently sore but I'll take more Yin Chiao or Yin
Xiao.

Y'know Garth, when you make sense, you make pretty good sense!

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Garth <garth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well gee, I'm no doctor and you'll thank me that I'm not !
>
> A couple tings I used to take when such things were taken :
>
> 1. Ecinacea tincture, the alcohol free version. Open wide and drop a few
> drops at the back of your mouth @ the throat opening, swallow and feel the
> warmth and it's naturally tastes good, at least to me. Anytime I felt a
> sore throat coming on this never ever failed.
>
> 2. The above plus goldenseal, it's a common combo.
>
> 3. Emergen-C packets. Mix in a little water and drink slowly.
>
> 4. Salt water gargle, preferably sea salt over table salt, and if you try
> both you'll see why.
>
> 5. Raw honey, real raw unfiltered unheated honey. try a teaspoon and let
> it coat your throat.  I can't say this has helped or not, but damn sure
> tastes good !
>
> 6. Under-exert yourself ;-)  Sure ... you can always go faster, and that's
> why you don't.
>
> 7. Even the idea of sickness is a paradox, does Life get sick, and from
> what would that be, since Life is Life's own Life ?  Isn't anything " of "
> Life, Life Itself ?  I know ...  watch the yes-buts arise in futility !
> Ahahahahaahah !
> This I listed well, because Life is really more awesome than any possible
> explanation of it.
>
> Much Peace Patrick !

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique