I'm determined to stay as far away from doctors of any sort as long as I
can, but I do respect homeopathy. I'd opt for Chinese medicine in any
event, since I know it works and I know that my ex, for all her faults, is
a very good MD and DOM. Meanwhile, home remedies.

I d realize that brandy probably does no positive good, though it's fun to
gargle with, as long as you swallow a lot.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:

> I read your email more closely. My apologies, I’d read it as “the cold air
> irritates my throat”, and missed the “I keep getting chronic colds”. I
> would see a doctor of Homeopathy.
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique