I've been a little reluctant to post but it seems folks are interested in
the response to Grant's email. I bought a fist full shortly after the email
appeared. I plan on giving certificates to people I know who might be
interested in what Riv has to offer. My hope is that by doing so the
customer base will grow.
Can't help but feel that the my world would be a poorer place without RBW
in it. If that sounds over-stated, hey so be it. I know I'm preaching
directly to the choir by posting here but I will say that if you value an
enterprise you should strongly consider supporting it.