Doug, I wish I had that much disposable cash also.  But, alas, it went on
plastic.  Had to; I'm not local.  ;)  Actually, the cash for it will be
disposed of over the next couple of months.  Still, even with that avenue
of purchase, it was too good of a deal to pass up for a Waterford frame
that's different enough from my Homer.  And, it will have been paid for and
being ridden in far less time and money than it would take to order it.
I'm still having a hard time believing I managed to get a Waterford bike
for my +1 for not much more than the Taiwan bikes I had been considering.
Wow is right.

Tim