Just to add a slightly different perspective, sometimes the "right" things
happen for the "wrong" reasons. I bought an Appaloosa last fall and was
very comfortable with the Chocomoose bars I had on it, but I thought they
looked a little goofy. I love the looks of the Bullmoose bar, and decided
to try it. I love those bars. I only had them on my Appaloosa for a week
before it started snowing, and then I put the bars on my old Schwinn
mountain bike that I use for a winter commuter. I've been using it all
winter, and I like it so much that I bought another set last weekend (the
last ones Riv had!) to put on my Appaloosa. So, while I had a silly reason
for changing the bars on an already comfortable bike, I ended up with
something I like even better.