Inside my condo bike locker which is locked with a padlock and Kryptonite
Evolution mini. There are two Rivendells and they both get;

   - 2 Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Mini
   - 1 Kryptonite Evolution Mini
   - 1 Krypto Cable
   - Pitlocks for both wheels and seat post.
   - Bicycle chain to lock Brooks saddle to bike.

Out in the wild, where I don't leave my bike for extended periods.

   - Pitlocks as described above and seat chain
   - Kryptonite Evolution.
   - New York Fahgettaboudit Mini

If it is for short periods, less than an hour, I will omit one U lock.

If it is a super high risk area, I will bring my Brompton and carry the
bike with me. This is the safest way to do it.

At my work place same as home, the full gamut. I keep the locks at my work
place for convenience.

Currently I own 11 Kryptonite U locks, 5 Krypto cables, 2 Abus Bordo 6500
locks.

I just purchased the Abus Bordos for the two Bromptons that we are planning
to take to Amsterdam next week. You can't always bring your Brompton with
you so I thought this would be the best lock for that style of bike. You
can also daisy chain these locks together to lock multiple bikes.

Some would say, overkill but after having three high end bikes stolen over
the years by using one Kryptonite, I decided to up the ante and make my
bike the most difficult to steal.