Your bike is beautiful! Your choice of handlebar is interesting. One reason I
am considering trading my suspended bike for a Susie is to get the exact riding
position that I have on the Clem but on a dedicated mtb. In my case that means
very high Bosco bars. The Clem is the only bike I own that does not give me
hand / wrist issues. I am trying swept back bars on the Ibis but so far it’s
not panning out.
I rode rigid until age 65! Lower back surgery suggested to me that suspension
might be wise. It has worked well for me (dw link is for real) except for this
hand issue.

Sent from my iPhone