I'm in Bristol, Va.
For those familiar with the area I'll do a brief point to point breakdown. I
took Wagner Road from my house to Island road. Island road to Pittstown
road. Pittstown to Campground road. Campground to Reedy Creek road. Reedy
creek crossing state line and using hway 421 into Tennessee connection to
11W going to Kingsport. Turn around point at new Best Buy/ Dicks shopping
center in Kingsport. 11w back to Island road in Bristol. Island road to
Walnut grove road?. Then to Tn state route 126 towards Blountville. Through
Steele Creek park to Vance Drive, then to 11E towards Johnson city.
Turn around in Piney Flats Tennessee back to Bristol on 11e. Lunch at the
Burger Bar in Bristol, Va (last place Hank Williams was seen alive). Then on
to Steele Creek again to let the sun shine on my back and ease my sore
muscles . Some puttering about town and back home. Don't think I left
anything out.  Computer showing 76. something for the day. It was stellar
weather and I'm glad I was able to take advantage of it.  Fall has been
extremely kind to us in these parts so far.
I hope it is for you folks as well. A great ride indeed.