Yea - Slam it, and get some tri bars while your at it!!  ;)

Yea, Aaron encouraged me.  Its not for all, but with that old-timey quill
stem, its an easy test.

For touring, I like the bars even, for harder efforts, I like them lower.
 Higher led to shoulder pain.  But its different for everybody.

Of course, Albatross'ss'ss'ss are a cure. But high up up up without a
sprung saddle, you might end up with pain elsewhere in the you-know-what.
 And they isolate the quads more... unless you SLAM them!