I recently put a wald basket on the Marks rack on the front of my QB. Can't say
I like it much. At rest, anything (like a pair of gloves) causes the front
wheel to swing around smartly and slam the brake lever into the top tube (alba
bar set up). In motion, my modesty loaded commuting bag slows down the steering
intolerably.
I was messing around last night and I think I might actually try to put the
marks rack with a platrack on the REAR of the QB and strap the bag to that.
Anyone ever tried this?

Pete in CT