On Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:41:48 PM UTC-5, Peter Pesce wrote:

> I recently put a wald basket on the Marks rack on the front of my QB.
> Can't say I like it much. At rest, anything (like a pair of gloves) causes
> the front wheel to swing around smartly and slam the brake lever into the
> top tube (alba bar set up). In motion, my modesty loaded commuting bag
> slows down the steering intolerably.
> I was messing around last night and I think I might actually try to put
> the marks rack with a platrack on the REAR of the QB and strap the bag to
> that. Anyone ever tried this?
>
> Pete in CT

I haven't tried the mark's rack but I did do that with my Jamis Aurora
using a Nitto R-14 top rack and it worked great. I would think the Mark's
rack would also work quite well for it.  I put the basket so it sat on the
rack longways, which made it not stick out so much on the sides (if that
makes any sense).