> It is in the 80's - 100's here in MD with high humidity in the summer.

I am basically drenched in sweat when riding until fall, when it gets back
into the 50's. So I think that means no breatheable stuff will matter in
those conditions of summer.

It was around 100 I think on Saturday when I got caught in a shower. But I
didn't want to ride under my poncho because I was already boiling over, and
the plastic would have made matters worse I think.

I wonder what people did back in the day before all the technology for
breatheable stuff we have now?

I guess just got sweaty.