LG has decided not to allow their 48V batteries to be used for offgrid.
The 400V LG and Solar edge is too small to be useful for offgrid in my
opinion and no warranty.

I would add Discover battery to your LFP list. They communicate by canbus
and Xanbus to Schneider XW and CSW gear.

It is too bad about LG (or Tesla) as they were light and not too expensive
Lithium type NMC chemistry.

The other LFP Chemistry is much heavier and around $1,000 a usable KWH, or
4 times flooded LA. A hard sell at this time.

I still am running the LG RESU10 XW power system and I attached a screen
shot of how nice the Engineers at Schneider did making a simple power
display with all the Offgrid data. I left out the Generator display as we
do not need one here in the California Sierras.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net