I live in a Caribbean Island and use off-grid solar with grid as backup
when available. We just went through Irma and lost power for three months.
I've lived these solutions.
I wouldn't use anything other than an Outback Radian for this with a DC
charge controller, but finding a good Lithium solution will take a little
work. We have 1100 Ah of Lead acid, but only use 20% of that. So 300Ah of
useable storage would have been adequate for Lithium and that's what we
will use later.
Relion looks promising.
Right now there is no good integrated Lithium solution.

--
Chris Mason
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installerâ„¢

www.cometsolar.com <http://www.cometenergysystems.com>