Wrenches
With all the size limitations of solaredge and even the SMA system,
Outback with the Blue ion has been a very good solution and considering the
programability and DC coupling, Outback just works better. If AGM is your
thing go with Unigee ll, there is alot more work putting it together but
will last many years too.
Jerry