If he does not I do. I think I remember reading HALT testing to get the
years. LG claims 6000 cycles at 10% where they shut down. They
wanted me to become a dealer but I would rather buy from AEE or Soligent
and let them deal with sales tax and duty. The Blue color was a bit weird
and the new model is looks more mainstream/commercial. --Dave

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net