Hello Wrenches,

Does Schneider phone support still exist? I filled out an on line
form, as a professional, to be able to get phone support. Schneider
sent me an email with two numbers to call, and neither of them worked.
One did not connect to anything and the other gave me the original
message saying to fill out the form for tech support.

Using their on-line support has been limited in its usefulness, with a
lot of runaround. No one there will answer any questions about phone
support availability.

The timing of this is interesting, as I was on the verge of using
Schneider as my go-to brand for battery based equipment. . One Wrench
posting from a while back that stuck in my head was, "before buying
equipment, call their tech support to see how good it is."

Does anyone know if phone support still exists?

Thank you,

Drake