This sw came on a prewired Epanel. The only monitering is through the scp
or the classic charge controller via whizbang Jr shunt.  I am thinking
about adding the combox but not sure how helpful it will be since there is
no internet or cell service at this site.

Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters
www.reosolar.com