The COMBOX is a great addition. It has a detailed seven day black box style
recording of all the parameters, even if it not connected to the internet  You
can zoom in and see the battery voltage and current through the inverter. And
you can read errors and warnings for each Schneider device. Plus, the COMBOX
can record parameters to a SD card for later retrieval.

I usually also add a low cost router so I can just jump on the COMBOX when I
arrive to see what’s been going on. When I do that I also set a fixed IP
address on the COMBOX.

Thank you,

Maverick

> On Nov 20, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Aaron Mandelkorn <reoso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> This sw came on a prewired Epanel. The only monitering is through the scp or
> the classic charge controller via whizbang Jr shunt.  I am thinking about
> adding the combox but not sure how helpful it will be since there is no
> internet or cell service at this site.
>
> Aaron Mandelkorn
> President / Founder
> Renewable Energy Outfitters
> www.reosolar.com
> Off Grid Depot
> www.offgridnow.com
> 970-596-3744
>
>> On Wed, Nov 20, 2019, 5:52 AM Jay <jay.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you have the Schneider battery monitor or another brand?
>>
>> It will record lowest voltage since last reset.
>> Would help in diagnosing the problem.
>>
>> Jay

>>> Thanks all for the info.  I did check the auto gen start settings and and
>>> they are set pretty high and at the 15 min, 30 min, and two hr triggers all
>>> above the LCBO setting of 23v.  I have hard time believing that the system
>>> is crashing at night due to low battery and doing so so quickly that the
>>> gen isn't coming on.  Could this be an issue of temporary voltage drop
>>> triggering the LCBO due to a large load coming on at night? Why would these
>>> events not be in the log and why isn't the generator coming on?  A seems to
>>> work during the day and when I come out there to test.
>>>
>>> Aaron Mandelkorn
>>> President / Founder
>>> Renewable Energy Outfitters
>>> www.reosolar.com