The easy thing to do next time is to configure the gen start setting for
15 seconds. You have the 15 minute and 2 hours but from what this sounds
like, you need to set the 15 second to around 24V.

Then, you can add the
combox or the new gateway and troubleshoot. The "picture" from the battery
summary screen is hard to beat. It shows you what happened and seeing this
screen is a notch above data logging, in most cases. This is why it is a
mistake to use another brand of charge controller as the solar data is
missing on this screen. All the shunts are internal to schneider devices
for the picture. Faster to install and better in my opinion.
Dave Angelini
Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:23:29 -0700, Mac Lewis
wrote:  Good point Maverick,   You really need a router anyway to config
the Combox. I carry one in the truck but a good idea to leave it on site.

  On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 7:33 AM Maverick Brown  wrote:  The COMBOX is a
great addition. It has a detailed seven day black box style recording of
all the parameters, even if it not connected to the internet You can zoom
in and see the battery voltage and current through the inverter. And you
can read errors and warnings for each Schneider device. Plus, the COMBOX
can record parameters to a SD card for later retrieval.   I usually also
add a low cost router so I can just jump on the COMBOX when I arrive to see
what's been going on. When I do that I also set a fixed IP address on the
COMBOX.

 Thank you,   Maverick
 On Nov 20, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Aaron