I'm not following the wiring diagrams for this new inverter. It has 200A
pass-through capability with an integrated 200A load disconnect. But then
it says the wire gauge for the load out wiring can be #4 to 2/0.

In an off-grid scenario where there is no generator, the max continuous
output is 62.5A, so I assume 80A circuit protection could be used with 80A
rated wire (#4), but how is that circuit protection implemented if the 200A
breaker is integrated? Do you have to run a short piece of 2/0 to an
external 80A rated OCPD and then step down to #4?

Jason Szumlanski