Beni Cherniavsky-Paskin:
> Terminology nitpick: naming a BNF rule i_expr might be confusing with SRFI 49.

Fair point, it would be good to give that production a different name.

Indeed, that production is called i_expr because it's based on the original
SRFI-49 I-expressions. But since they are not the same, using a different name
is probably a good idea.   (Oh, and since SRFI-49 is released under the MIT
license, there's no problem in our deriving stuff from it.)

How about "it_expr", e.g., "indentation processing for t-expressions"?

--- David A. Wheeler