From: w9mwq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 4:09 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Adjacent Channel Noise, how far should it be
heard

I had something brought to my attention yesterday on my 2 meter
repeater.  ABout 15 miles away, I'm being told that my repeater can
be heard on the output for about 20 to 25 Khz away.  From what I am
told, it is not legitable, but it's there.  The transmitter is a
Majorrie Hi-Pro running about 2.5 watts and the PA is a Vocom 200
Watts.  I'm getting right about 165 watts out of the duplexer, fed
through 7/8" hardline 160' to the top of the tower into a Diamond
Dual Band Antenna with a vsr of 1.1 with 1/10 of watt reflected.  Is
this normal, or is there a problem.

Mathew