ok, nothing worked. I checked the VCO and the voltage
is always at 5.2V also when I change the value.

I think there's maybe something wrong with the
eprom programming. When I create a HEX or a BIN file
with the same datas, they look different in my
programmer software (hex = intel hex).

As I said before, I use 27C64 eproms, so I think I have
to switch of switch 8 of the DIP-switch. In my units
there is the T800-07 memory board installed for switching
the cannels via the TS0089 panel. Is there something I
have to look for with this board ?

73
Bernd
DM5BM