Bernd Maestling wrote:
> ok, nothing worked. I checked the VCO and the voltage
> is always at 5.2V also when I change the value.
>
> I think there's maybe something wrong with the
> eprom programming. When I create a HEX or a BIN file
> with the same datas, they look different in my
> programmer software (hex = intel hex).
>
> As I said before, I use 27C64 eproms, so I think I have
> to switch of switch 8 of the DIP-switch. In my units
> there is the T800-07 memory board installed for switching
> the cannels via the TS0089 panel. Is there something I
> have to look for with this board ?
>
> 73
> Bernd
> DM5BM
>
Bernd,
If you are seeing 5.2V at the top of L1 on the VCO board the VCO is
locked on a channel. If it were not, it would either be at near 0V or
19V. If you want to select a channel with the DIP switch, disconnect the
cable from the PROM board going to the rear panel and set all switches
on. This will set the board to internal frequency select and channel
zero (first channel programmed in the software). To select channel one
(second channel programmed), set switch one on the DIP switch off. If
switch 8 is off, the internal DIP switch is disabled.
The T856 TX PROM code for 439.3875 is:
04 09 28 2F 00 08 00 00
The T855 RX PROM code for 431.7875 is:
0C 0A 26 2F 00 00 00 01
The T856 TX generated hex file line one for 439.3875 is:
:100000000409282F00080000000020200000000054
The T855 RX generated hex file line one for 431.7875 is:
:100000000C0A262F00000001000020200000000054
Note the actual channel data starts at the fifth byte location in the
file with two channels per line of data.
The above data is also based upon using a 12.8 MHz reference oscillator
(under the PROM daughter board) and a 12.5KHz reference frequency
(selected in the programming software).
Load your programmer with the T800 generated hex code and see if the
first eight bytes agree with the above values. If not, choose another
format and reload.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/