At 10:24 AM 9/7/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I've yet to see a G707 with remotely controllable CTCSS that doesn't use
>the radio's memories. Did you run a haywire into the radio to bring out
>the contacts for the "OK" button? I don't see any other way of
>accomplishing remote CTCSS select because the "OK" button must be pushed to
>complete the CTCSS freq. change, & this button isn't available on the
>microphone (thanks a lot, Kenwood!).

<----The RC210 does it just fine, thank you. You can directly select
CTCSS tone and encode/decode status. And with no mods to the radio
whatsoever (and the TM-v7A and TM-271A for that matter)

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"