Hi Joe

We have access to 3 platforms of that tower and the total height of all our
antennas on all platforms must not exceed 5 meters. As far as I could find out
if 2 or 4 coupled antennas would be mounted on the same level around the tower
they would probably count as one system with the height of one of them.

On the level where the 6m antenna(s) should be mounted there's almost nothing
yet and afaik there's no problem with the distance from other antennas above,
that should be more than enough.

This tower has a lot of potential and to not restrict other club projects I can
not claim more than about one meter out of the 5 for the 6m repeater
antenna(s)...

Martin