Hi 902,

Understand about the sideband noise, but I figured at a MHz away, it
probably wouldn't be an issue.  Getting the same performance out of
both sides of the duplexer ... about 102dB notch & 1.5dB attenuation.

Using RG142 for all interconnects, except from TX/RX to duplexer, and
those are RG-214.

Guess I could hookup a signal generator with a -50dBm signal into the
RX, and measure it at the input with a high impedance probe hooked to
the spectrum analyzer.  Take that measurement, and then hook up the
duplexer & key it up.  Check the measurement again & see if it's the
same, or more.

Thanks,

Tim