Murallo, David wrote:

I am using ReportMagic2.21 and Analog6.0 on W2K running IIS 5. Looking at the
Analog results I notice that the Referring is not appearing. I set logging to
record everything. What am I doing wrong?

If you run Analog without sending to Report Magic do you get the referring site (or URL) report(s)? Check the Analog messages when it runs -- is it turning off the report because it's empty? If it is not creating it, make sure you have it turned on in your Analog configuration.

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines